1. The One Pick Tipping team publish their odds for the current round as soon as possible after the previous round is concluded. The initial odds should be considered as a guide only up until midnight before the first game of the round. At this time our odds will be locked in and if your selection is successful you will receive the odds published at the locked in time. If you enter your selection early in the week you will not necessarily receive the odds published at that time.
You are advised to recheck the locked in odds on the day of the first game of the round.
Example: Last game of round 1 concludes at 9pm on Monday night. Initial odds for round 2 will be published by 9am Tuesday.
Example: First game for round 2 starts at 7.30pm on Friday night. Final odds will be locked for all games in that round at 11:59pm on Thursday (the night before the game). No further changes will be made to our odds after this time. Anyone who makes a successful selection (regardless of when they submit their selection) will receive the odds that have been locked in at this time.
2. The cutoff time to enter your selection each round will be indicated in our app, however, it will be approximately one hour before the first game of each round. You can enter and alter your selection at any time up until the cutoff time.
3. All results are determined after the conclusion of any extra time played.
4. In the event of a draw, your points multiplier score will be 0.5 plus half of your selected tip; see examples below.
5. In the event of any dispute to these rules or any relevant omissions, the One Pick Tipping team’s determination will remain binding and final.
6. By registering as a member to One Pick Tipping you agree to and are bound by these competition rules.