The kinds of Personal Information that One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd generally collects from you is:
- Home address
- Date of birth
- Personally submitted preferences
- Other Identity verification information (i.e. email address, phone numbers)
One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd will collect your Personal Information only by lawful and fair means and not in an intrusive way to operate its business for the following purposes:
- to process your application to become a participant of One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd (“Participant”)
- to provide services to you as a Participant
- to identify you as a Participant for security purposes and to comply with our legal obligations
- to maintain your Participant account
- to upgrade and enhance your experience within the website, or to tailor or develop information, services or products to suit your needs which may include market research and conducting promotions
- to tell you about our products or services that we think may be of interest to you by communicating with you via email, SMS or telephone
- to create aggregate data about Participants through demographic profiling, statistical analysis of our database to provide to potential and existing stakeholders, and to allow for more efficient operation of One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd’s business
- to determine Participants’ liability to pay goods and services tax and other taxes where applicable
- to establish, exercise or defend any legal claims; and
By becoming a Participant or otherwise choosing to provide One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd with personal information you consent to One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd collecting, using and disclosing your personal information for the above purposes.
We may use third-parties to serve ads on our website. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
Direct marketing and opting out
If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional material from One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd at all or in any particular form, you may contact us at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request with which we will comply as soon as is practical.
From time to time we may contact you in relation to the management and administration of your One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd account. These communications can be via any of the modes of contact recorded when registering as a Member. Such communication does not affect your opt-in or opt-out status for direct marketing communications.
Management of your Personal Information
One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information which it collects, uses or discloses is correct and is stored in a secure environment which is accessed only by authorised persons.
One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd will destroy or permanently de-identify the personal information we hold when it is no longer required for any purpose permitted under the APPs including our legal or operational obligations.
Personal Information collected by One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd may be disclosed to a third party in the following circumstances:
- to provide you with the services or support/information you have requested;
- for any other purpose related to the purposes for which your personal information was collected as described in this policy which you would reasonably expect or which has been otherwise notified to you;
- the third parties or classes of third parties that One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd has at the time of collection informed you of;
- to enable One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd to participate in activities with business partners and sponsors;
- where the disclosure is required or authorised by law or otherwise permitted under the Privacy Act;
- where you have consented to its disclosure either expressly or by the circumstances and your conduct.
One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any Personal Information which One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd discloses to a third party is protected by that party in accordance with the Privacy Act.
Security of Personal Information
You acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet is totally secure. Accordingly, One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd does not warrant the security of any information which you transmit to it. Any information which you transmit to One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd is transmitted at your own risk. However, once One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd receives your transmission, One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure including by using password protected systems and databases and Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology.
One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd’s employees, agents and contractors are required to maintain the confidentiality of Members’ Personal Information and tipping behaviour.
Information posted on bulletin boards or communicated within a social media environment (for example, Facebook, Twitter, Chat Rooms) becomes public information. One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd cannot guarantee the security of this type of disclosed information.
Remember to always log out of your account when you have completed your time on the website. This is particularly important if you share a computer with another person. You are responsible for the security of and access to your own computer, mobile device or any other handset used to access the website.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username, password and any account information. Please be careful whenever using the Internet and our website.
Access to Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information collected by One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd by emailing email@example.com. We will give you access to your Personal Information in the manner requested if that is possible and within a reasonable period. If we refuse your request or cannot give you access in the manner you have requested, we will do what we can to meet your requirements by other means. We may not be required to give you access to your Personal Information in certain circumstances which are set out in the APPs including where it may have an unreasonable impact on other individual’s privacy. If we refuse access for such reasons, we will advise you in writing of the refusal and our reasons and the complaint mechanisms available to you.
Correction and Continuous Updating of your Personal Information
One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd takes reasonable measures to ensure that Personal Information which it collects is accurate, complete and current and also when it uses and discloses it, that it is relevant, having regard to the purpose for which it is being used or disclosed. We will take reasonable measures to correct personal information if we are satisfied that it should be corrected. We may contact you on a periodic basis to seek the most up to date information from you.
If you believe that the Personal Information One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd holds about you is inaccurate, incomplete or not current, please let One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd know and we will correct it if we are satisfied that a correction is required.
Personal information can also be updated by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of website
If you have any queries, requests for access or correction or complaints relating to the handling of your personal information, please contact the Privacy Officer, whose contact details are as follows:
One Pick Tipping Pty Ltd
Last updated: February 2016